Security Feeds LLC is the online home of Tim Weil CISSP, PMP, CISA, CRISC. Tim is a senior member of IEEE and has over thirty years of experience in computer science and information technology security. It was an honor to work with him on the SecurityFeeds.us project.
- Upgraded the existing site from Drupal 6.x to Drupal 7.x.
- Created a new Drupal 7 custom Zen sub-theme using the existing graphics and design.
- Inline HTML editor.
- Created jQuery animated security news feed. The news feed reads external XML data and displays it in a scrolling animation.
- Created the HTML5 video site section that includes video gallery pages, video file uploads, storage and steaming using a Content Delivery Network (CDN), and a video player housed in a pop up window.
- Cleaned up HTML content.
- Google Analytics.
- Created a Tag Cloud
- Git source control management (SCM)
- Off-site scheduled backups
- Provided Development Environment
- Drupal and server monitoring service